Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic WoW Horde Guild RUIN RELOADED Welcomes You All On Its Forum...

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Summerrain's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Summerrain

Summerrain's Application Empty
PostSubject: Summerrain's Application   Summerrain's Application Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Character Name: Summerrain
Class: Priest
Proffs: Enchanting / Tailoring
Main Spec: Discipline. (Arena)
Off Spec: Shadow. (For Farming, but I'm willing to make this a Holy/Disc spec for raids if necesary)
Time Played: 15 days 1 hours 20 minutes.

1 Tell somting about ure self.
Well not much to say, School is finally over and I am able to enjoy the endless excitement of pvp and pve. My life is kinda like ordinary nothing interesting really. I'm a normal friendly person who likes to help that's all, and I am willing to offer my kindness here :3

2 What are ure raid experience?
I've been to ToC a couple of times and all the previous ones, even the BC and Classis ones, BC is tho still my favourite. But i still need some refresher on ICC since I've never been there. But I'm a fast learner.

3 U had any guild before Ruin reloaded? and why u left ?
I've been (And still am on my "other main") in Canes Venatici and been kicked out with this bro because of inactivity.

4 what can u do for ruin reloaded ? and why should we inv u ?
Well I could help in many ways. Especially healing and farming, these are my specialities.

5 What talents do u have ?
Talents like in Real Life? Well nothing specially actually :/ I'm exeptionally good at math?

6 post som screenshots of ure bags, proffs , gear , dps
I'll have to pass this one, sorry. My Screen Shots are somewhat bugged and I am not sure how to fix it.

8 what rotation are u useing?
Heal heal heal?

9 u got any alts ? class spec ?
I've got every other class except shamman, but I'm thinking to change that. Razz

Well that's that, I hope you enjoyed it. Cheers~ Dayshine-

(Btw, how do I make my Signature show? Neutral)
Back to top Go down
Greenmashine

Greenmashine

Summerrain's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summerrain's Application   Summerrain's Application Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:55 pm

looks good for now, /w me ingame and we wil talk more Smile
Back to top Go down

Summerrain's Application
Page 1 of 1